What A Gal Wantshelloedithere
a gal cannot express her feelings openly, she has to hide.
but when gals express openly, it can be very interesting. I do not have the honour to witness all but part of it.
I am in part of the meeting, waiting for a member of the club to start the meeting.
the gal was on time, but she gave a DUN care attitude, revising her school work. boi, competitive till cannot relax a while? She suddenly asked a normal questions as if rushing for time, and she is in fact all the time busy. Is the member coming?
I cannot help but said, "I will call him/her now."
A small incident like this involving a gal. Whoa interesting.
but when gals express openly, it can be very interesting. I do not have the honour to witness all but part of it.
I am in part of the meeting, waiting for a member of the club to start the meeting.
the gal was on time, but she gave a DUN care attitude, revising her school work. boi, competitive till cannot relax a while? She suddenly asked a normal questions as if rushing for time, and she is in fact all the time busy. Is the member coming?
I cannot help but said, "I will call him/her now."
A small incident like this involving a gal. Whoa interesting.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home